Thursday, March 30, 2006

Miracle ?

Who could have known that if I concentrated on my diet - I'd actually lose some weight!

Previously I had posted that, I had failed dismally to curb my eating, but had lost 3lbs due to increased exercise on my rower. Well for the last two weeks I have really been watchful for those little potholes called Dorito's, Mc Donalds and Wendys.

Guess what - I'm now down a total of 9lbs... Who could have known that eating less calories than I burn could do this. It's a miracle! PTL!

Whilst I'm very pleased with my progress; right about now I'm gagging for a chocolate chip cookie.

Oh and my ongoing contract at the cable provider comes to an end on 07/04 (04/07 for US readers!). So I am pleased to have secured the same sort of deal working for a water supply company.

4 comments:

The Writer said...

I am so proud of you (and jealous) that you've been able to lose weight! Isn't it great when your body cooperates with your plan? (I've been working out 3 days a week since Dec. and haven't lost an ounce!)

Paul the Limey said...

I bet you have firmed up though... Besides I don't imagine theres that much fat to lose on you.. I have seen more fat on a bicycle!

NewYorkMoments said...

How is it that you have the stereotypical diet of an American?

Paul the Limey said...

Thanks for the feedback... I have picked up a lot of bad habits after a two year spell in Chicago 2000 - 2001. To this day I struggle to forget the joys of Arby's!!!

Just getting started on your blog. I have never during my singleton days tried the PPMW technique but its surprising how often I have seen it work!

Paul (the Limey)