Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lazy Sundays

I am not overly excited by sports, however today I managed to spend quality time in front of the TV. Not only is today the first day of the new Formula 1 season but my hero Michael Schumacher appears to be back on form on what is possibly his last year in F1.

I usually drivel on about family stuff of very little interest to the outside world, and for that I make no apologies. My main visitor The Writer is interested in all that stuff but even she ought to be pleased with some output revolving around sport (one of her huge passions).

I am still to this day very grateful to her for the masterclass in baseball she provided to me one sunny afternoon at Wrigley Field.

To the rest of the family expecting pictures - normal service will be resumed as soon as I calm down from the Formula 1 induced high!

1 comment:

The Writer said...

You have your sports and I have mine...24 days till the Cubs home opener!!! (but I don't have tickets yet ;-((