Thursday, January 19, 2006

White noise



Another day - another dollar. Am still working for a cable company on contract doing Server operations. That should keep me busy until the middle of Feb. After that its back to the agencies to see what else is available.

I have decided to lose some weight and get fitter.
From Monday I will start using my ConceptII rowing machine again and being faithful to the South Beach diet. My regular reader (The Writer) can be sure of a blow by blow account of how the new regime progresses.

Oh and I also passed my first Microsoft exam (70-270). Thats one down 6 more to go....

Before you ask - i want to shed about 30lbs (15kg). If i make progress I'll deliver some before and after pictures.

Finally here is a picture of a local castle conspiring to impress the pictured friend. Come back soon! xxx

No comments: