Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bloggers block

I have read recently about a number of writers that have gone dry during the creation of a book. I am not a writer, but seem to have lost the ability to find anything at all interesting to blog in the last few weeks.

According to Dooce.com - THOU SHALT NOT WRITE ABOUT WORK ON THE INTERNET. This much I understand as I have no desire to annoy my employer. So the fact that the last two weeks has been completely mad due to an impending project completion is completely off limits to my blog - including the amusing anecdotes about that evening when I.....

Due to the workload I have not seen as much of my family as I would like. So there is another source of inspiration removed. So what on earth can I write about ?

Thinking here whilst I drivel on the screen - that considering I have nothing to say - I still seem to be managing to write something

No comments: