Thursday, November 29, 2007

Krankenhaus

As those of you who know me will be aware I am a robust, strong and resilient individual that never ever, ever gets so much as a cold.

It is therefore with some surprise that I find myself with the worst bout of Man Flu known to man - or woman.

I would suspect that no one else has EVER had anything quite this bad in the history of mankind.

Mini Limey is fairly bad too, having turned into a human sleeping and vomiting machine.
Mrs Limey's minor sickness earlier is nothing compared - which is good really - as women folk are really not strong enough to deal with this sort of sickness.

Seriously - I do feel a little under the weather.

I'm just surprised that science has not isolated this unusually debilitating strain of flu. Could I possibly have bird flu already ?

Mrs Limey has just advised me that if I don't put the record straight then - she will cease mopping my brow!

So for the record - she was ALMOST this bad.

No comments: